Thursday, June 18, 2009

The Good Grandpa

We are planning a family vacation in Greer in a few weeks so Dale and I have been trying collect some fun things for the grandkids to play with while we are there. Well, Dale, ever the frugal garage sale shopper found a "great bargain"! A bag full of beads for $5!! (I mean a FULL BAG!)


He bought some plastic organizers at Hobby Lobby and spent 3 hours dividing all of the colors and bead types and placing them in the organizers. What a guy! I just hope Kennedy doesn't find it. They will all end up on the floor in no time!

3 comments:

Kristen said...

That's so sweet of him! I'm going to show the girls this post...they will love it! Today was fun, thanks for the show....so excited for Greer!

Sassy said...

First of all..how wonderful to get to go to Greer....so beautiful! I don't many grandpa's to put so much thought and effort into these kinds of projects....I think it's pretty cool!

Unknown said...

Howdy folks am a blast from the past .... brother Dale & sister Cindy looks like life is good.

Earl